We’ve all been there. We’ve seen that sober person living their dream life. Sometimes we’re awe struck how they managed to do it. Other times, we’re jealous why we’re not there yet. I have just the cure for you. By using the law of vibration, you’ll get into alignment with what you want to attract. And of course, repel what you don’t want.
We’re using the law of vibration for a couple of reasons. The first being everything is energy- thoughts, behaviors, actions, etc. We’ll cover it in more detail below. And the second reason is because this will help you to develop a trusting relationship with yourself in sobriety.
WHAT WE’RE GOING TO COVER:
- What is the law of vibration
- How you can get what you want
- Exercises you can do right now
The Law of Vibration
Depending on who you ask, there are 7, 12, or 20 universal laws. Yet, the one law that seems to be the most well-known is the law of attraction.
While that has worked for me on several occasions, including when I quit drinking six years ago, I applied one other universal law to helping me get sober. That was the law of vibration. And now I help other women, like yourself, to overcome the challenges that come with sobriety. If you’d like to work with me privately, feel free to check out my services.
Vibration is everything, more than visualizing what you want. After all, how can you imagine what or how you would feel when you’ve reached the climatic point without actually hitting your goals?
It’s pretty hard. And if you’ve tried the law of attraction, you know visualizing something that hasn’t happened yet without feeling crappy about not achieving it is pretty near impossible.
Sure, you can visualize your dream car or your dream home based on images you see now. But that isn’t enough because you can’t fully conceptualize the feelings you would feel when you receive it. But if you switch up your energies, you can start attracting what you want more easily. We also can’t leave this part out:
The Universe doesn’t speak our language. It speaks the language of energy.
Which means that in order to attract what you want, you have to become fluent in magnetic energy. That’s where the law of vibration can help you create the sober life you desire.
I do have to gently remind you that larger things are going to take time.
Say you want to move across the country working for the company you’ve been secretly coveting. There’s definitely a possibility that you can land an interview within a week, but the interview process takes time. And relocation is also a process. That’s also if there’s a vacant position for the job you have in mind. Bottom line is there are so many moving parts that have to come together for your wishes to come true. So please be patient. FYI- this is coming from an impatient control freak so I’m all too familiar with wanting to speed up Divine timing.
Anyway, I know it’s easy to get discouraged, especially when we want to create a new life for ourselves in recovery. But all good things are soooo worth the wait. And it makes the victory that much sweeter.
Now that we’ve broken down the basics, it’s time to start creating your sober dream life. So grab a cup of herbal tea, get cozy, and get ready to level up.
PAY ATTENTION TO YOUR THOUGHTS
I’m sure you’ve heard that your thoughts create your reality. That’s a half truth. Your thoughts create energies which in turn affirm your reality.
Your mindset is important. But more so, it’s the energies behind your mindset. Let me give you an example.
Say you’re trying to tell yourself you’re happy. If behind those words, you’re feeling that this is a stupid exercise and it’s not going to work, well, then it isn’t going to work. Because your energy is contradicting your words. On the other hand, if you replace the negative energy with positive energy, then you’ll become happy.
- Put on a feel good song and allow your energy to get absorbed through the music. Dance your heart out. Sing (even if your tone deaf). Let the music move your body. Keep going until you’re in a great mood.
- When you’re feeling great, affirm what you want.
Getting your body into energetic alignment is the first step. Let’s move onto the second step.
Feel the energies in your intentions
This one requires a deep dive into your body and mind in order to really hone in on what you’re actually feeling versus how you want to feel. But it’s easier to connect to yourself than you may think. We just get so caught up in riding through the motions of life that we’re not picking up on the little subtleties our bodies are telling us.
Added bonus: the deeper you connect with your body, the more intuitive you become.
Your body has all the answers (seriously- THIS is the science of the heart showing us that our heart is really what’s driving us and NOT our minds). So if you want to start attracting the things you want, you need to feel it from your heart.
When you’re setting your intentions, listen to what your body is saying to you.This may take a few tries to feel whether or not you feel deserving of attracting your desires.
- Write down something you want.
- Feel the sensations in your body. Are you feeling nervous and anxious? Or is your body at ease?
- Are you feeling confident you can get what you want? Or are you feeling like it’ll never happen?
- Be silent and still…all of the answers are in your body. If you’re feeling at peace, then you can carry along with your manifestations. If not, it’s time to change your paradigms from resistance to allowing.
What you’re going to do is sweep out all the junk that’s stuck in your psychological closet.
- Write down everything that’s pissing you off on a piece of paper. Doesn’t matter if it was earlier today, a year ago, or even twenty years ago.
- Feel your anger. I know- it sounds counterintuitive. But the more you deny your feelings, the deeper they lurk in the junk closet.
- When you’re feeling angry, smile because you didn’t deny your own feelings. Ok- maybe you’re thinking I’m insane, but this works. Essentially, we’re psychologically manipulating ourselves back to balance. We’ve been indoctrinated our entire lives to think “negative” emotions are abominable. So what this is going to do is instill a new set of healthy paradigms: that ALL emotions are a part of the human experience and deserve to be felt.
- Now that you’ve felt your anger, safely burn the paper as a symbol of allowing the garbage to turn to ash.
Let’s move onto the last and final phase of the law of vibration and how you can use it to manifest your desires.
Revamp your home
We know everything is energy- that includes your home and clothing. Just a few tweaks, decluttering and some energetic cleansing will help to free up the stagnant energy.
What To Do:
- Move 27 things to get the energy flowing again.
- Dust and clean
- Smudge your home
There’s a Chinese proverb that says, “If you want to change your life, move 27 things in your home.” What this does is get the chi (life force energy) in harmony.
You may be wondering why 27 because it seems like an odd number to be working with. 9 in Chinese is pronounced the same way as everlasting and longevity. So when we multiply it by 3, we’re tripling the energies to bring in luck and power.
- Pick up 27 things and put them back in the same spot.
- Donate or discard 27 things.
- Give your home a mini-makeover by rearranging 27 things.
- A combination of all of the above.
When you’re moving things around your home, be sure to dust along the way so you can physically and symbolically clear away those energies.
DUST & CLEAN:
- Dust your home.
- Sweep your floors, brushing everything out the front and back doors to say goodbye to the old and welcome the new.
- Vacuum to suck up any remaining stagnant energy.
- Open as many doors and windows as you can.
- Burn sage, palo santo, copal, or cedar wood. If you’d prefer not to burn anything, you can use a selenite wand.
- Take your smudge stick into each room, waving it around, focusing on corners, doorways, and closets to clear out the energies.
When you’re done, you can give yourself a quick smudging to make sure the energies you removed didn’t make their way to you.
There you have it…the law of vibration and how you can use it to manifest your dream sober life. Try it out and please, let me know how it works out for you. I love connecting with new people and hearing about your hopes, dreams, and desires. Feel free to leave it in the comment section below or send me an email at email@example.com.
And please be sure to share this with your friends.
See ya soon. In the meantime, love yourself so much that even a Hallmark Christmas movie would be jealous.